How to get better blood flow
This article on how to get better blood flow will help those with poor circulation, poor circulation isn’t a health condition it does means that poor blood flow has been caused by other health issues, in this article I will show you how to get better blood flow and improve circulation by supplementing with some natural alternative products.
There are a number of health conditions that can cause poor blood flow the most common of these include arterial blockages caused by plaque build-up, heart disease, obesity or diabetes, maintaining normal blood flow is paramount for health, healing and in particular cardiovascular and brain health.
Why is it so important
Healthy blood flow is so important to your health overall as well as your physical well-being, healthy blood flow enhances and supports the most basic physical and cognitive functions for example your heart, your lungs and your cognitive functions such as memory and concentration.
When you are healthy you feel good, on the other hand when you are not healthy and there are problems with poor circulation and blood flow you don’t feel 100%.
Unfortunately in some cases poor circulation and blood flow can lead to more serious issues like peripheral artery disease, high blood pressure, worse still a heart attack or stroke.
So its important to learn how to get better blood flow, improving blood circulation is one thing it goes hand in hand with a healthy lifestyle, healthy food, proper sleep and regular exercise are recommended by most doctors and dieticians as a good starting point in learning how to get better blood flow.
These measures are just a starting point, you will need more help to get better blood flow in the form of natural ingredients that have some scientific evidence to suggest that they in conjunction with diet, sleep, less stress and regular can go a long way to get better blood flow.
Supplements for circulation and blood flow
I’m going to take you through the best supplements for circulation and better blood flow, even if you take prescription medications for your heart, cholesterol, high blood pressure or other ailments that could be affecting blood flow there are natural alternative supplements that can help the process in how to get better blood flow.
I have picked 9 supplements that can support and enhance blood flow and circulation in the heart arteries, veins and even the smallest capillaries that carry oxygen rich blood to all parts of your body.
Why is circulation so important
I’ve mentioned that healthy blood circulation is so important because of the support it brings to your overall physical health and mental well-being, having healthy blood circulation means that:
- Healthy blood carrying oxygen and vital nutrients is circulated to all parts of the body, this process is vital for optimal performance of the main organs like your heart, lungs, brain muscles and cells.
- Healthy blood is vital to remove waste products
- Healthy blood is not only important for your cardiovascular system but your brain also needs healthy blood circulation.
Have you symptoms of poor circulation
Perhaps you are reading this article on how to improve blood flow because you have some symptoms of poor circulation, if you recognize those mentioned below you may have unhealthy circulation:
- Cold hands or feet
- Wounds that are slow to heal
- Leg and ankle swelling
- Low sex drive
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle cramping
- Brain fog
- Leg pain
Best supplements for improved blood flow
Let’s delve into what are the best supplements that will help you to improve blood flow, I’m going to mention Omega 3 fatty acids, Coenzyme Q10, Nattokinase, L-Arginine, Nitric oxide, Turmeric and Systemic Enzymes.
1. Omega 3 fatty acids
One of the most popular supplements to get better blood flow is Omega 3 fatty acids, several studies show that people consuming fish oil or fatty fish a few times a week have found that this cohort has a reduced chance (about 30%) of getting heart disease.
The reason being that Omega 3 reduces one of the main causes of heart disease atherosclerosis and it reduces inflammation in the arteries, you can get Omega 3 in sufficient amounts from fatty fish such as mackerel, salmon, anchovies, for those that don’t like fish I recommend this Omega 3 supplements.
2. Coenzyme Q10 is vital for helping your body to produce energy, many studies have demonstrated how cholesterol lowering drugs affect the body’s ability to generate sufficient energy that you need for everyday activities, not only that a study in the Journal of Medicine showed that a quality Coenzyme Q10 supplement protects arteries from damage by ldl or bad cholesterol oxidation.
One of the negative things about getting older is the fact that natural Reserved of Coenzyme Q10 begin to deplete, that’s why I recommend that you consider taking this Coenzyme Q10 supplement as a way to counteract aging and the effects of statins.
To find out how to get better blood flow by taking 100-200 mg of Ubiquibol Co Q10 go to the Good Health Naturally website here.
3. Nattokinase is one of my favorite ingredients for people that want to know how to get better blood flow because it dissolves harmful excess fibrin that could be impeding blood flow in the arteries and blood vessels, Nattokinase is created from fermenting soybean, it can reduce the thickness of blood, support higher HDL or good cholesterol levels and reduce LDL or bad cholesterol.
Good Health Naturally provide the best value for money Nattokinase, go here to learn more, if you take blood thinners such as Coumadin or Warfarin please talk to your doctor before taking Nattokinase.
4. L-Arginine is an amino acid that works particularly well and is effective in relaxing blood vessels and boosting nitric oxide levels, as L-Arginine gets into the bloodstream blood vessels begin to relax, that can have a major impact on blood flow. Science has shown us that we can get L-Arginine from certain foods for example it is found in soybeans, chicken, pumpkin seeds, pork, turkey, and green vegetables.
However, as you age it becomes harder for your body to create Nitric oxide from foods your body becomes depleted that’s where a quality L-Arginine supplement can help your body in how to get better blood flow.
To get your L-Arginine supplement and get better blood flow please visit Good Health Naturally here.5. Nitric oxide booster, poor blood flow can be caused by blockages in the arteries and blood vessels, blockages are the result of plaque build-up over a period of time, plaque is dangerous because it can break off at any time and cause a heart attack or stroke.
So, how do you get rid of these blockages in the arteries, a number of studies point to a depletion in Nitric oxide levels as the main reason for inflammation in the arteries, inflammation in the arteries can cause plaque to break off and become dangerous.
By restoring Nitric oxide levels with this best-selling Nitric oxide supplement Circ02 you give your body a chance to become healthy again to learn more about how to improve circulation using Dr Janet Zands recommended product Circ02 go to the Advanced Bionutritionals Website here.
6. Systemic enzymes
Systemic enzymes are a great way to get better blood flow, the best known is Serrapeptase in fact many doctors across the world recommend Serrapeptase as a natural alternative to prescription NSAIDs mainly because it is super efficient at reducing inflammation, boosting circulation, thinning excess mucus, and breaking down unhealthy toxins in the body.
To learn more on how to get better blood flow by using Serrapeptase go to the people at Good Health Naturally here.
7. Turmeric is a spice normally found in the kitchen where it is used to spice up the flavour in food, did you know that Turmeric is found in Curcumin it’s the yellow bit in the middle, Curcumin is the active ingredient that when used in supplement form opens up blood vessels, calms inflammation and leads to better blood flow.
To purchase my recommended Curcumin supplement Curcumin 4,000 X go to this website.