Is it possible to take a supplement that works for plaque removal in the carotid artery? Can plaque be removed from the carotid artery naturally?
The answer is YES!
The carotid artery is located one at either side of your neck.Carotid artery disease occurs because of a build-up of fatty tissues (plaque) that clog these arteries up.
Carotid artery disease is very dangerous, it happens when plaque (fatty deposits) block up the blood vessels that supply the brain with oxygen rich blood.
This blockage in the blood vessels means blood flow to the brain is affected and the risk of a stroke increases.
When a stroke happens, the brain is deprived of oxygen, very quickly the brain cells start to die.
It is so serious that many people end up with a permanent disability, in fact stroke is the most prominent cause of permanent disability in the United States.
One of the problems with carotid artery disease is how slowly it develops, indeed the very first sign that you carotid artery disease may be in the form of a stroke or a TIA (transient ischemic attack) meaning that there was a there was a short-term lack of blood flowing to the brain. Medical treatment of carotid artery disease normally consists of a range of changes to your lifestyle, medication and at times surgery.
During the early stages, this disease may not even show any symptoms or signs. It may be that you don’t even notice until it gets to a point whereby your brain is deprived of blood triggering a stroke or a TIA.
How would you know if you had a stroke or TIA?
If you are having a stroke these are the common most sudden signs & symptoms:
- A feeling of numbness & weakness in your face or limbs,
- Weakness on one side of your body
- Difficulty speaking and understanding
- Difficulty seeing with one or both of your eyes
- Severe headache
- Loss of balance or dizziness
When should you see a doctor?
If you experience any of the above signs or symptoms even if you experience them for a short time, seek medical advice immediately. You might have endured a TIA; a transient ischemic attack may indicate that you are at a maximum risk of a fully-fledged stroke. Your doctor may advocate managing your risk factors to protect you in the event of a full-blown stroke.
Causes of carotid artery disease
Carotid artery disease is like atherosclerosis in the sense that plaque build-up occurs in the same way and affects the flow of blood to the brain. If this happens in the arteries leading to the heart it could lead to a heart attack. Plaque consists of calcium, cholesterol, fibrous tissue and other pathological debris, as it gathers around small injured sites on the arterial wall it forms a blockage, this is known as atherosclerosis. The build-up of plaque in the caratoid arteries means that the arteries get stiff, they also become narrower causing the vital blood flow to the brain to slow.
Risk factors for carotid artery disease
There are several factors that increase your risk they include:
Diabetes: Reduces the body’s ability to process fats
Tobacco: Increases blood pressure
High blood fat levels: High LDLs, cholesterol assist the plaque build up
Family history: A family history of atherosclerosis or caratoid artery disease
Age profile: As we age our arteries become harder and stiffer
Sleep apnoea: May increase the risk
Lack of exercise: Affects high blood pressure
Weight issues: Affects blood pressure, atherosclerosis & diabetes
Hypertension: Affects the pressure on the arterial wall
- About 10-20 % of strokes are caused by Carotid artery disease, a stroke is so serious that it can lead to permanent damage to the brain and weakness in the muscles. In a severe stroke case it could be fatal. The reasons that carotid artery disease leads to stroke are:
- Ruptured plaque: Plaque can break off into small pieces and float to other arteries in the brain, there it may create a blockage cutting off the flow of blood to the brain.
- Reduced flow of blood: Simply put not enough blood gets through to the brain
- Blood clot blockage: When there is damage to the arterial walls caused by plaque breaking up the body reacts to the injury and delivers blood cells that assist the clotting process in that area. This can lead to a larger clot forming slowing down the blood flow to the brain causing a stroke.
Prevention of caratoid artery disease
In order to slow down or prevent this condition think over these tips:
- Stop smoking
- Watch your weight
- Watch the foods that you eat: cut out saturated fat
- Eat plenty of fruit & vegetables
- Get regular exercise
- Limit your salt intake
- Limit your alcohol intake
- Maintain normal blood pressure
I understand that carotid artery disease is a serious condition with sometimes devastating consequences. I also understand that the main issue with carotid artery disease is a build-up of plaque in the carotid artery. I know that there are natural alternatives for plaque removal carotid artery. My recommendation is Blockbuster because it contains Serrapeptase & Nattokinase both are potent fibrinolytic enzymes meaning they have a great ability to dissolve plaque.
Blockbuster is safe to be taken with other medications, this is what one customer had to say about Blockbuster
Carotid Arteries – ‘Serrapeptase has done the trick.’
I just wanted to let you know that I have my results from my ultrasound on my Carotid Arteries. The left in now completely clear from 48% blocked and the right has a small visible amount about 5% to 10% from 50% blocked.
From something that cannot be reversed, good old Serrapeptase has done the trick. Many thanks for all your advice and encouragement. Best Regards, Harold